Discuss Gas pipe through air bricks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can't find the regs on the gas pipe work installation. Any advise would be good? WhT if you are doing a boiler swap and the excisting gas pipe goes from the meter then through a air brick under the house?

Depends if the air brick is for an appliance or just air movement

1) If the pipe is already there, 'tis not your problem

2) Chances are it will not be sleeved, so NTCS, so you may wish to note it. Or not.

3) almost guaranteed that it wont be supported. NTCS, as above

Reply to Gas pipe through air bricks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and...
Replies
Views
Back