Discuss Gas Lighting still going strong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing BG still looking after gas street lamps,wonder how many have had magnacleans fitted????

I cannot fault him.
How many of us could realistically do his job?

A dead art and he has ensured his niche job, which is more than most of us can say.

I never realised there were still working gas lamps in London.I think it is great. The guy is clearly loving his job. Bet the money is decent too. What a good cushy job to see out your time. Not a care in the world.
Maybe one to look out for Puddle as he will be retiring soon :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Lighting still going strong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
P
My own personal opinion only First I would say I think gas safe are doing a good job at the moment and the service is a lot better than the...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
S
Hello folks, i'm not a plumber I'm a Corgi service engineer. But hat's off to you plumber lads - we couldn't have civilisation without you. Fact...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock