Discuss Gas fire conversion to remote control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mick1

Hi all. I have recently purchased a Chrystal gas fire (Heatrave S/L Decorative Inset) for my mother. The fire has just been installed and I have discovered that my mother is unable to operate it due to her disabilities. The fire was bought from a brochure so I was unable to check the controls before purchase. The gas engineer who installed it informs me that this fire could be modified to convert it to remote control with the right parts. I have contacted Chrystal who were unwilling to help at all. Can anyone advise on what I would need to make the conversion and the best place to get the parts? Thanks

The company will probably only sell the parts to a gas safe registered engineer. This conversion will not be a DIY job.

There is a remote device for this fire but it is not fully automatic. It will not light the fire, it will only adjust Between high and low settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas fire conversion to remote control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock