Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Engineer Software Price Increase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

RoryD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have been using Gas Engineer Software (trademark name) for a few years. I really like the app as it is a great aid for invoicing, books etc... The past couple of years the cost has increased. If memory serves is was £70, then up to £90 and this year to over £200! It's over a 100% increase on last year. No doubt many others are using this app but my understanding is that there are other providers for similar software. Can anyone offer advice as to what they use, pro's con's??

I predicted these app companies would start to do this , once you are on board , database , invoices , certs etc etc, the virtually have you by the townhalls.
At £200 it still is worth it IMO but its what happens in the future .

Last edited by a moderator:
I was assured that I could take my database with me if I left. I do know there are other apps around, just need to know what they are.
[automerge]1570877144[/automerge]

Last edited:

Reply to Gas Engineer Software Price Increase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock