Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gas engineer apprenticeship question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eliana Afonso

Hi peoples, I had my BPEC assessment yesterday and today I have received a letter stating that I'm through to the next round which is a practical assessment, I haven't got a clue what to expect can somebody give me a heads up on what to expect? Cheers!:waving:

chat to your tutor they keep you informed of what happens or should do, it depends which exam part of the course youve got to

chat to your tutor they keep you informed of what happens or should do, it depends which exam part of the course youve got to

Thanks for the reply, I haven't actually started the course yet this is part of the interview process.

I forget BPEC , ACOP im lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas engineer apprenticeship question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock