Discuss G3 plumber required to trouble shoot and fix an electric unvented cylinder issu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Please pm me your phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G3 plumber required to trouble shoot and fix an electric unvented cylinder issu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, According to the regs, can I (homeowner/DIY-er) drain and refill an unvented cylinder myself, or does that require a plumber with G3 cert...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm looking to install an unvented cylinder in my property. I initially hired a plumber who expressed interest in the job, but later...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a competent DIYer with an engineering background and am active in Heritage Buildings. I never touch anything I'm not allowed to...
Replies
Views
Back