Discuss Fwd: New contractors required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manic26

Has anyone received this email? It was one of my junk mails. This seems like there website - Welcome | Reactive Maintenance | Building Services | Preferred Management

Dear Sir

Due to being awarded a national maintenance contract with a blue chip Insurance company which commences 1[SUP]st[/SUP] January 2013, we are currently looking to increase the number of Gas Safe engineers on our approved contractors panel.
Our contract involves providing home emergency response services covering boiler breakdown including diagnosis and repair. We are looking for an additional 10 engineers/ companies per postal area to accommodate an increase in workload in the region of 300 jobs per month.

· Qualifying Criteria
· Must be Gas Safe registered
· Must be CRB checked
· Must have public and employers liability insurance
· Must be willing to meet our service levels

· Rates (Monday – Friday 8-6)
· £40 +vat for first hour inc callout
· £30 +vat for all additional hours

· Rates(All other times inc weekend)
· £60 + vat for first hour inc callout
· £30 +vat for additional hours

· Payments
· 30 days from receipt of invoice by BACS

THERE IS NO FEE TO JOIN OUR PANEL, HOWEVER OUR RATES ARE NONE NEGOTIABLE SO PLEASE DON’T REPLY IF YOU CANT WORK UNDER OUR CRITERIA.
There is no guarantee of work volumes. As with any reactive maintenance works, we are dependent on our clients requirements.

Please complete attached contractor questionnaire in the first instance.

Thanks

GetInline.aspx

dont think much of their rates, your certainly not being overpaid for turning out for emergency work when ever they want you, no travel allowance etc etc, if you all refuse to work for them the customers may end up calling us any way!

I have done aboat 30 jobs for a simular company there are lots out there just look in the yellow pages they are just call centers that take the calls then they have a list of engineers that contract to them i only do work for them if i have a slow day you get 50 per cent share not done any for them in the last 4 months due to being to busy with my own calls the i would recommend for any one just starting on there own who may just need to fill a few hours but i never do work for them more than 10 miles away they pay every week by bacs if you wont but i used to do every month if any one is thinking of doing this you should not put any money up front.
as for rates the minimum rate i have done for them was £69.00+vat the maximum rate i have done for them was £79.00+vat per half hour remember they are there if you are not doing any work of your own and just use it for that i will do work for these kind of companys in the future if i need to.
Just do some research of the company first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fwd: New contractors required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock