Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss fuel cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many cards and different deals around, you can get deals where you don`t pay the forecourt price if your miles are high enough to qualifiy.

Arval is most convenient as use anywhere. Most places ive worked use bp cards which is annoying as there arent any near me or anywhere we work so end up in motorway services which dont offerr the same discount as a normal bp garage. Shell are easilly the most accessible forcourt in the south east but im guessing thier offers arent great.

If its just you then id stick to credit card and ckear it at tge end of the month. You can still claim the loyalty rewards or club card points,and your free to buy fuel where you wish

We use Texaco through the fuelcardpeople. No issues and they give you a fixed price each week regardless of pump prices. Cheaper when I was checking up but have t for a while to be honest. They say up to 4p a litre, I saw about 2.5p when I bothered to work it out.

They take your postcode and advice on the best deal for your work area.

The vans don't do that many miles, 3 vans and ÂŁ50-100 a week fuel but no limitations for low usage.

Easier if you have employees and make claiming the VAT a whole lot easier too.

Last edited:
We use Texaco through the fuelcardpeople. No issues and they give you a fixed price each week regardless of pump prices. Cheaper when I was checking up but have t for a while to be honest. They say up to 4p a litre, I saw about 2.5p when I bothered to work it out.

They take your postcode and advice on the best deal for your work area.

The vans don't do that many miles, 3 vans and ÂŁ50-100 a week fuel but no limitations for low usage.

Easier if you have employees and make claiming the VAT a whole lot easier too.

Will have look thanks ,currently have four vans just sick of running around filling them up and like you say will make claiming vat easier.

try uk fuels, there is no charge and no minimum usage. you can choose which stations you want. we use morrisons, tesco and bp

I have a Allstar Fuel Card - but my only gripe is you pay a ÂŁ15 per card fee and we have 2 vans. Not the end of the world I know, but still - the likes of Fuel Genie (Tesco/Morrisons only place to accept) don't charge anything and works the exact same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fuel cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone done there plumbers CSCS card recently? What did you use to revise
Replies
Views
The Blue CPCS Competent Operator Card is an ID and competence card provided by the CPCS. It demonstrates that an individual has met certain health...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
I have a Reina Diva flat towel radiator 1800 x 500, what size dual fuel element do I need for this with a stat and does anyone where best to buy...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock