Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a free ideal vogue last week.

Only problem it empty inside as its a display case . Just waiting for the display for it to go on now.

Just put the squeeze on my rep, got me a couple of jackets.

Also Bod, he reckons you don't need the free boiler as you "only do commercial" so you've to let me have it :eek: I told him this was ridiculous of course.

next time ray, can you draw the winners first seeing as my name came up so soon:)

Good morning ,

Just had the TNT man with a box sent out to me from Williams&Co ....
THANK YOU RAY for the
Fleece , , cadbury chocolates and the magazine

I am so happy :) Cheers Ray

ps : Just that I thought I was going to get a Jacket but turn out to be a fleece ( may be the jacket is on its way too ?)

Good morning ,

Just had the TNT man with a box sent out to me from Williams&Co ....
THANK YOU RAY for the
Fleece , , cadbury chocolates and the magazine

I am so happy :) Cheers Ray

ps : Just that I thought I was going to get a Jacket but turn out to be a fleece ( may be the jacket is on its way too ?)

Credit for the jacket/fleece goes to Ideal. Only the biccies came from us :)

I think everyone should get your MAGAZINE ,

all plumbers just pm Ray your address and he will sent you one ,

I am sure he will !

I think everyone should get your MAGAZINE ,

all plumbers just pm Ray your address and he will sent you one ,

I am sure he will !

Of course we will. The only limitation is you must be trade, but since we are in the arms, that shouldn't be a problem. Particularly now the mods have been doing some cleaning up.

Of course we will. The only limitation is you must be trade, but since we are in the arms, that shouldn't be a problem. Particularly now the mods have been doing some cleaning up.

What could you possibly mean?

Thank you Ideal and Mr Stafford for my jacket, it seems Ideal thunk I'm ok to advertise there product anyway.
Ray thanks for the chocy biscuits and wine gums. Yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back