Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Altecnic 22mm dirtmag IQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knackers I've missed it. Although I've got a stash of dirt mags under the bed so not too fussed. I've had a shed load of dissarono tonight. Absolutely wasted and it's not even 11pm. I'm off for some loving and a glass of water. Night all!

Let us know how you got on, won't you.

Im a real centramag user on the filter front. Be interesting to read the reviews though.

We bought 20 centra mags this week. Nice to install, a lot bigger than mag!

Knackers I've missed it. Although I've got a stash of dirt mags under the bed so not too fussed. I've had a shed load of dissarono tonight. Absolutely wasted and it's not even 11pm. I'm off for some loving and a glass of water. Night all!

Ive never managed to get my glass of water to love me i must be doin sumit wrong lol

Not 100% but think ÂŁ50. Only fitted one so far. Liked the access behind the filter to tighten unions though. Magnaclean still got best advertising/ brand awareness.

My one turned up today, along with a bag of sweets (thanks Ray, free sweets with a freebie is impressive). First impression is the build quality seems ok. Not convinced it is going to perform overly well though, the clip on magnet is small and quite weak. Seems more aimed to pick up non magnetic debris with the big filter inside of it. Just need to find somewhere to fit it to test it now.

thanks for mine, allsorts disappeared inside daughter, i kept the pencil and the pen is in her bag! Bit it looks ok, the fittings are well made. Looking inside it doesnt seem to have any cyclone type effect possible and the filter is a bit of an after thought. The magnet as above, so wondering about overall performance. Looks easy to fit and I await a boiler to wack it on, there may be a filthy oil boiler change due soon.

thanks ray,
first thought on the outside, i like the design and size (compact) but, as an injionear, i stripped it apart and thought it was one of those 'blue peter' designs!!
seen bigger magnets on my tin opener (one for improvement me thinks!) & the filter might be better using a sponge like gauze. like the price though.

will be fitting mine monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you Williams & co :santa_smiley:
As others have said its nice and compact and feels well made.
The drain valve spins but I couldn't tell how it was attached to the body.
Is the lid o-ring single use like the TF1 or can it be opened multiple times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Altecnic 22mm dirtmag IQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock