Discuss free pictures of plumbing stuff... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am having a website built and amnin need of some good quality images of unvented cylinders and other stuff. I have been taking pictures of all work but the guy who designed it said they're rubbish. All pixilated and so cannot use them. Does anyone know of the free sites you can get them from as I don't want to go out and buy a camera. I am actually rubbish at taking pictures any way.

Cheers fellers. Happy Sunday

Google? :)

Edit: a bit slow today i see :lol:
I'd doubt he'd be sued to the nuts for blagging a couple of pics? mind you we are getting more like the US everyday :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mutley who's doing your website , someone you know or an internet company ?

Repaired a boiler other day H&S consultant did fitters paperwork for a year. Fitter installed a ferroli domicompact 24f .... Unsure who was stiffed the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to free pictures of plumbing stuff... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock