Search the forum,

Discuss Free £75 Adwords - Get your website listed for searches you don't... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Google Adwords are running an offer at the moment and are giving away £75's worth of free clicks, when you spend £25 with them. It's probably the best type of offer they've done for a long time, it's usually £25 when you spend £25. Or you can sometimes find a free £50 voucher with no spends.

Google AdWords <- Enter your email address to sign up here. If you already have adwords, enter a different email address and just use a different card.

Generally I'd recommend optimising your own website so you don't have costs like this. But if you haven't optimised your website its a quick and easy way to get traffic to your website from decent search terms in your area etc.

Don't go overboard with your keywords, just have half a dozen really important ones. If you find that those keywords are really popular and cost a lot per click, be more specific with the keywords so that you're only paying a few pence per click and not a pound or whatever. And you can find you get quite a lot of traffic to your site for very little cash. And a % of those will always turn into customers who call or email you.

I thought I'd share this with you as it is coming to that time of year where customers are rushing to get things done in time for Xmas! Sorry, yes, it's nearly Xmas!

Let us know about your Adwords tips you've found works for you in reply to this thread. :)

Last edited:
Did anybody bother with this? If so, how are you finding it?

I passed it onto they go who does our website and I've noticed no difference in call volume

What about clicks? I'd suspect its not setup as well as it could be if you have. No extra clicks.

Pass were on the look out after christmas , I think he's just a salesmen and not into all the seo stuff

You just want to be very specific with your areas and keywords so you're not competing heavily for expensive words. Then you should get an easy 2000 extra unique visitors for 75 quid. If not a lot more

I need to make myself a website. I think i will just use "oil" "service" kent" "heating"

I need to make myself a website. I think i will just use "oil" "service" kent" "heating"

It's easier than that.

You'd select to show ads in only Kent as an area. Then select as your keywords "plumber" "professional plumber" "oil plumber" etc.

Set a cost per click of about 20p

Then login after 2 days and increase bids to recommended amount. If the amount is more than say 50p - be more specific for that term and do 3 smaller cheaper terms.

Oh dan, you should expand and hire others to build and run websites for the forum users!

Tried to once mate and got ripped off by the guy I had spent a long time training. He took forum members for a total of about 2250 which I personally refunded to the users when the websites weren't completed and he wasn't answering his phone to them or me.

Never again pal.

Only as strong as your weakest link and all tha'.

Looks like they've swapped the voucher for a 'pay £25, get £75' one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free £75 Adwords - Get your website listed for searches you don't... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock