Search the forum,

Discuss Found this on the sparky forum! Ahhhh! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

Who's done this then?! lol

The bloke had been called to his mates house, this was behind his washer. Fuse wire had blown due to lamp blowing out. He's ended up just replacing fuse wire and running by the sounds of it. Accident waiting to happen?

View attachment 15098

Who's done this then?! lol

The bloke had been called to his mates house, this was behind his washer. Fuse wire had blown due to lamp blowing out. He's ended up just replacing fuse wire and running by the sounds of it. Accident waiting to happen?

Don't see what the problem is. Looks good to me!!

This a really good set up. The plumber and spark have worked hard to install an
automatic water leak detector. Pipe leaks and blows the board !

CHK

I've seen quite a few of those in houses round here actually. The best ones actually work by running central heating pipework in the same joist notches as electrical cables. All that heat off the pipes melts the insulation and makes the whole central heating pipework live. Very easy to tell if you have any leaks then!!

156293_475450589164507_975022150_n.jpg

Upgrade with new carriers and mcbs jobs a good un...lol regards Turnpin:54:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found this on the sparky forum! Ahhhh! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock