Discuss Ford transit for sale: London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam brennan

Hi guys,

I'm selling my ford transit. It's ex national grid so it's white with reflective pattern in places.
It's a 55 plate, SWB , under 128,000 miles on it, tax till end of May. MOT until the end of June.
2 seater, plenty of space in the back. Good runner. Good condition
2 previous owners, one of which I think is a used van dealer?

Asking price is £2300 ONO

The reason for selling it is, I've gone from jobbing to site work and I don't have as much use for it any more.
If interested please contact me on 07580045527 Adam

thanks

having trouble uploading pictures, will do as soon as possible

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 50
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 46
sorry guys having no joy uploading these pictures. If interested get in touch for more photos.

It's ex national grid, they customised the van a bit. 2 seats, extra revers elites on the roof, battery saving switch in cab. It even has a basin to wash your hands in. I'm not joking about the basin. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ford transit for sale: London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

thinking of trying to sell my van again now, ford connect t220 swb 2006 , 130k , sld , roof bars, very tidy van and a fantastic runner and good on...
Replies
Views
selling my transit no longer using it so its cleaned, emptied and ready to sell. It's on gumtree at the moment for £3800 Or nearest offer, if...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock