Discuss For you ocd types in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does not bother me, but really bothers my neighbour.
5000 un read emails!!
image.jpg

Yes also the apps arnt in order (alphabetical order)

Maybe it's the neighbour emailing Chalked to get him back to fix that leaking tap [emoji12]

Do you usually go round your neighbours to show him your phone? Your weird.

Well you sorted it yet ? Be happy to do it for you just send us your I pad :D

No problem where do I post it?:asshole:

Now just need to delete a few bits!!! :teeth_smile:

Not a problem once you delete the pics of you in the toto and the naked self portraits you can post it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For you ocd types in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Suggestion
Hi, I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them. Last one I got is: "PlumbersForums.net - CHEAP RAIL GUN...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock