Discuss flux brushes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do most people tend to use pastry.brushes as flux brushes? The flux brushes I get from the plumbers merchants dont last long

Do most people tend to use pastry.brushes as flux brushes? The flux brushes I get from the plumbers merchants dont last long

As said eBay
But if your using everflux that heats them
Tape up the metal bit

cleans your fingers

I use a half inch paintbrush.. just trim to suit and buy plenty

I've had the same small laco flux pot with brush on the lid for about 3/4 years, just keep topping it up with flux from a big tub. I don't clean fittings with flux after soldering like some of the lads at work do so maybe that's why it's lasted so long

I've had the same small laco flux pot with brush on the lid for about 3/4 years, just keep topping it up with flux from a big tub. I don't clean fittings with flux after soldering like some of the lads at work do so maybe that's why it's lasted so long

this fad for 'cleaning up' the joints after soldering by brushing flux on em drives me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flux brushes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back