Discuss flue gas anylisers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pemac28

ive been pricing flue gas anylisers and am shocked not alone by their price but the annual service/recallibration costs as a sole trader with the 5 year acs renewal, the yearly gas safe registration, public liability insurance im wondering are the days of one man operations like me numbered?
pemac

I must admit the cost of calibration of the anyliser and the time is takes is completely over the top
Thought it would come down by now, as more people using and thus calibrating them, but does not seem to have yet
Think there needs to be more competition

The cost of training, I can live with, if you average it out over five years but I do alot of gas work
I feel sorry for those who just do a bit here and there, no way can it pay
As I think Bernie was saying in another thread, the gas industry makes Hundreds of millions and its not going around correctly
If I go to a property and make something safe to allow gas to be provided to that dwelling, I am benefiting the gas supplier,as well as the customer, maybe the gas supplier should start to pay a bit more in training rather that trying to pay less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flue gas anylisers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock