Discuss Flexible balanced flue liners???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raymondo68

Hi folks

I know that Baxi do a flexible balanced flue for their new back boiler. Does anyone know if this product can be used with other boilers? I have been asked to replace a Potterton Kingfisher. I explained to the customer that the new boiler would have to be located elsewhere as you can't re use the existing open flue blah blah blah! The customer phoned Potterton who told them that a floor standing potterton Promax FSB30 would do the job.

I have looked at the MI's for this boiler and it looks the part, however there is no mention in the literature about a flexible flue liner, customer is adamant that potterton said there is a solution???

It would be great if there is but I can't find anything on the net? Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ray

Bali and potter ton are the same crowd so they may be able to use the liner.

Also have a look at poujelait flues. They do a flexi condensing flue solution. Atag boilers can be used with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi ray gs mag did an article about this last month (can't remember the details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flexible balanced flue liners???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock