Search the forum,

Discuss FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/9/15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

And here we go with another of our FLASH SALES

Tonight only - offer expires at midnight on 30th Sep 2015.

£100 off Worcester Classic CDi combi ErP

29cdi Classic Combi
£749 + VAT
34cdi Classic Combi £849 + VAT
38cdi Classic Combi £969 + VAT
42cdi Classic Combi £1189 + VAT

£100 off Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 Combi (not ErP)

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/ecotec-plus-831-combi.html"]Ecotec Plus 831 combi[/DLMURL] £749 + VAT

£100 off Ideal Independent Plus 24 Combi (not ErP, 7 year warranty)

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/independent-c24clock-flue.html"]Independent Plus 24 combi[/DLMURL] £349 + VAT

£100 off Intergas RF Eco Combi ErP, includes FREE Honeywell CM927* - 10yr warranty available for trained installers.

RF Eco 24 Combi ErP £599 + VAT
RF Eco 30 Combi ErP £679 + VAT
RF Eco 36 Combi ErP £739 + VAT

*Honeywell base module is built onto the boilers PCB. Programmable stat is also supplied, but please note this is not suitable for separating from the boiler and using on another job, as their is no separate base station. Dont forget that you will need to order either the fitting jig or expansion kit with Intergas appliances.

£50 off Ideal Logic Plus 24 Combi (ErP, 7 year warranty)

Ideal Logic Plus 24 Combi £529 + VAT

£50 off Vaillant System Boilers (ErP models only)

Vaillant 612 System boiler ErP £599 + VAT
Vaillant 615 System boiler ErP £639 + VAT
Vaillant 618 System boiler ErP £709 + VAT
Vaillant 624 System boiler ErP £815 + VAT
Vaillant 630 System boiler ErP currently out of stock
Vaillant 637 System boiler ErP £999 + VAT

£50 off Worcester CDi Heat Only Boilers (ErP)

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-heating-only-boilers/worcester-30cdi-heating-only.html"]30 CDi Heat Only ErP [/DLMURL] £819
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-heating-only-boilers/worcester-40cdi-heating-only.html"]30 CDi Heat Only ErP[/DLMURL] £1169

£25 off all other Worcester, Vaillant, Intergas and Ideal Logic + and Independent + gas boilers*

*Excludes Vogue and Logic and independent boilers without the "plus".

Salus iT500 internet stat £89.95

Magnaclean Micro 22mm filter with MC1 and MC3 chemicals £49.95

All boiler prices give are for boiler only. Flues sold separately.

Next business day (5pm cut off) delivery is free for orders over £100 + VAT to UK mainland.

Fill yer boots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/

Love a flash sale :)

Just placed my 1st order with Williams... Iv heard good things so looking forward to receiving my worcester Bosch :) cheers ray.

Re: FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/

Love a flash sale :)

Just placed my 1st order with Williams... Iv heard good things so looking forward to receiving my worcester Bosch :) cheers ray.

Thanks for the order Gassafe - what a bargain, innit? :)

Ray quick question just bought 4 for delivery on friday. Will these go on octobers account or this months.
If on octobers might some more

Ray quick question just bought 4 for delivery on friday. Will these go on octobers account or this months.
If on octobers might some more

You're in luck Jules, September accounts closed at 5pm, so will be on Octobers. We only have 77 left though! :)

Blast i wanted 78 tut tut

Nice one gonna buy 4 more i reckon

Bought 8 in total

Ive got a load in the shed.

Feel a little cheated. Bought 2 831s on last weeks sale now there £50 cheaper.

Do I sense a special offer coming up from you to your customers Jules? Ideal Independent + 24 and a Magnaclean Micro for next-to-bu88er-all?

Quite possibly customer wins and so do i.

Feel a little cheated. Bought 2 831s on last weeks sale now there £50 cheaper.

I know the feeling Tim, and you do have my sympathy, but I don't have a solution (pardon the pun).

Everytime we do an offer, there is someone who just paid more. We have to keep the mix changing and unpredictable, otherwise everyone would save their orders up until sales day - and if that happened, we would either go bust, or have to stop doing them. You won't be surprised to learn that both last weeks price and this weeks price on 831s is well below my cost. How I sell below cost and still make money is a trade secret that I'm not willing to share, but suffice to say that I can only make it work in unpredictable bursts.

And last weeks deal was still a stunningly good one, but I had the opportunity to offer an even better one, so I took it.

Sorry!

I know the feeling Tim, and you do have my sympathy, but I don't have a solution (pardon the pun).

Everytime we do an offer, there is someone who just paid more. We have to keep the mix changing and unpredictable, otherwise everyone would save their orders up until sales day - and if that happened, we would either go bust, or have to stop doing them. You won't be surprised to learn that both last weeks price and this weeks price on 831s is well below my cost. How I sell below cost and still make money is a trade secret that I'm not willing to share, but suffice to say that I can only make it work in unpredictable bursts.

And last weeks deal was still a stunningly good one, but I had the opportunity to offer an even better one, so I took it.

Sorry!
No worries Ray. Last weeks was a good offer. If I had other secured installs I would take some at todays price but too much of a gamble for me at present. Just dont have the space for one thing.

Cheers Ray just ordered 2 of the independents I'm sure they will be fitted asap with a bit of sales persuasion on the next boiler job.

Just 2 hrs to go before you all turn into pumpkins!

Wish I needed some boilers!

Great offer.

And all done. Until next time <cheeky>

Thanks to all the forum users for their support - its much appreciated.

Ray

Damn! Damn! Buggery buggery damn!

Missed this by literally 5 minutes. Got in at 00:05 this morning. Want an Independent Plus for my own place and at that price it was a no-brainer...

Missed this by literally 5 minutes. Got in at 00:05 this morning. Want an Independent Plus for my own place and at that price it was a no-brainer...

Jules has got one you can have... 600 quid!

I don't mean to rub it in, but you didn't miss by 5 mins.

You opened the offer email at one minute past midnight.

masoodemailopen.jpg

:(

I don't mean to rub it in, but you didn't miss by 5 mins.

You opened the offer email at one minute past midnight.

View attachment 23111

:(

**** happens, Ray. I had just got back from 6 hours in A & E with the missus. Only logged on for a bit of banter to offload some of the stress. £100 is a great saving on a boiler but in the grand scheme of things, it's not important.

Besides, I'm sure there'll be another offer soon enough... :)

I trust all is well with Mrs Mas. Best wishes.

She's right as rain mate. They build northern burds tough. She was in a car smash, her car ended up on its side. She got away with a scratched up right arm, a smallish (but very bloody at the time) cut on the head. Still don't understand how. I'm more shaken up than she is...

She's right as rain mate. They build northern burds tough. She was in a car smash, her car ended up on its side. She got away with a scratched up right arm, a smallish (but very bloody at the time) cut on the head. Still don't understand how. I'm more shaken up than she is...

We knew that she must have a thick skull...

...she married you. Must have a conk made of concrete.

Hope she's ok mate. Prepare yourselves for the phone calls "I'm ringing about your recent accident you could be entitled to £10,000..."

Cheers for the boiler & goodies Ray, excellent service for my 1st Williams order...

Well packaged... I had to get my angle grinder to open her up & put the packaging in the incinerator :)

image.jpg

You get sweets and I get a phone holder for the van, where's the bloody sweets Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FLASH SALE - up to £100 off WB Vaillant Ideal Intergas offer expires midnight 30/9/15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock