Search the forum,

Discuss fitting a 3-way T valve, what flexible hose to order? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I'm new to UK plumbing system and got lost as don't know names/diameters/availability of the parts I need to do the job.

I guess I'd need to remove one of the copper fittings and order a flexible fitting of some sort and diameter. Don't worry about the length I would get a suitable one.

I'd like to insert one of these T-valves inline so that I can connect a shower head to one of its 20mm ends

Here are the two T-valves I got here (I only need to insert one inline)

IMG_20201117_130641.jpg

And here it's where I'd like to insert the valve.

received_73918541695027223.jpg

Screenshot_20201117_000940_com.fackkkkebook.jpg

What are the names of the parts/fittings I would need.

Much appreciated

What’s the flexible hose / shower head for ?

due to uk water regs you cant install one of those off cold mains water due to the risk of backflow, needs to be done properly with a break tank with weir, shower booster pump, under sink water heater and tmv3

Reply to fitting a 3-way T valve, what flexible hose to order? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock