Search the forum,

Discuss firemant warned 1 points for Inappropriate Behavior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to firemant warned 1 points for Inappropriate Behavior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, as it’s starting to get chilly at night, we’re thinking of having the heating on at night… well the wife is. Which led me to wonder whats the point of having a room stat when the radiators all have their own thermostat controls? We currently have just a time controller for the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just joined the forum, I'm plumbing a bathroom thats unconventional and totally unprofessional and under BC 😀. Just looking for some expert guidance. Can someone point me toward posting guidelines please? I seem to be having trouble starting threads, spam // inappropriate content, etc...
Replies
Views
I have an internal soilstack with limited accesability. The soilstack has a rodding point similar to picture below. I need to attach a 40 mm waste pipe to where the ridding cover is. My question is ther an adaptor for this job?? Thanks Eddy
Replies
Views
I started digging up my garden to lay some new patio slabs and found this (rodding point, I believe) covered with grass. The new slabs will be an inch or so above the level of the old ones. What are my options for dealing with this?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock