Search the forum,

Discuss Find old soil cap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello I am asking for help to find where i can buy a standard size soil pipe access cap that was held in place by two small bolts ? made by Pipelife but not certain lost into roof cavity.I cannot find in any plumbing shop in Ireland any advice would be welcome as upstairs toilet is out of action.

Thanks Owen

Reply to Find old soil cap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to pull a Polypipe SA62B access plug and cap out of the soil vent branch (which I think is a Floplast SP190). It's a bit of a cramped space and it feels VERY stuck. Any suggestions? I'm removing it so I can fit a pan connector. Three years ago my contractors installed my new SVP...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have inherited a couple of leaky Ideal Standard pillar taps that are not in there current catalogue. I am trying to remove the caps to gain access to change the washers or whatever is needed but cannot find out how to. I have tried levering upwards with a sharp screwdriver and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock