Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Filling UFH via boiler filling loop in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just wondering if there are any issues with adding water to a UFH via the boiler filling loop… reason being wanting to flush out some gunk from a loop and ventilate but don’t have access at the moment to proper hose connection adapter so I can plug mains water at the manifold.

Was thinking to flush by closing all loops and leaving one open while boiler pump circulates water and add new water via filling loop…

That’s fine just watch your flow rate eg match incoming with outgoing

Ended up getting the right hose fittings and did it with one hose on manifold flow and another on manifold return, loop by loop with the UFH isolated from the boiler.

Reply to Filling UFH via boiler filling loop in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock