Discuss FFX Show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening all

anyone going to FFX show in Maidstone tomorrow??

wonder if I could meet some fellow UKPFers

I went, massive spend up on festool and milwaukee gear! Ive got a bit of a binge spending hangover now though as Ive just seen the credit card bill, never quite seems real until you see it on the statement :-(

Ha ha I was quite restrained. Not that many deals to be had

I managed to resist temptation and only spend ÂŁ600. Could have easily spent more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FFX Show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Ho Ho Ho Being that time of year and all I thought I'd start a Christmas jumper thread! Show yourself off in all its festive glory! I'll go...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who is going to be going to the InstallerSHOW at the NEC in June 2024? Registration for the show opens soon and there will be over 600 trade...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock