Discuss ferroli modena 102 standard efficincy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello all,

Need some help with above boiler. Keeps cutting out on hot water and CH. Works fine with cover off. Thermistors test ok. Replaced venturi, no joy. Got to be an air problem but what? No blockage in flue.

Thanks for the help.

Duncan

Hello all,

Need some help with above boiler. Keeps cutting out on hot water and CH. Works fine with cover off. Thermistors test ok. Replaced venturi, no joy. Got to be an air problem but what? No blockage in flue.

Thanks for the help.

Duncan

Tired fan. APS

Clean fan and lubricate.
Remove restrictor ring from flue also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli modena 102 standard efficincy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

looking at a modena 102, it starts up and runs fine on hot water and heating, but after a min or two it locks out. found a faulty thermistor...
Replies
Views
Hi lads and lasses, I have this customer that has to keep forcing mains pressure back through his vented hot water system every week due to a...
Replies
Views
Hello. As stated above my saunier duval themaclassic f30e isn’t firing up and is giving an F1 fault code. I’ve taken the front off and opened up...
Replies
Views
Hello - just wondering if anyone has any ideas why my Worcester 24i combi boiler doesn't heat the central heating water? It heats the tap water...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock