Discuss Ferroli F30B Combi Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tony

Morning everybody,

I have the above boiler which had an ignition problem which has now been sorted out,may i add by all your help a big thank you for that. (wiring was incorrect) Seens you guys have a better understanding of my problem than that idiot plumber of mine i wanted to pick your brains again if possible.
The mentioned boilers works alongside a wood burning fire with boiler which i imported a while back and works wonderful. The gas boiler was installed as to when in the event the fire was now or off the the gas boiler would kick in and take over. Therefore what i wanted to know was how do i connect the wiring for the contact thermostat which has been installed on one of the pipes and also the new pump which has been installed below the boiler.
Can anyone help please with the correct way of wiring these bits up to the gas boiler.

regards

Tony

Attachments

• Dab Pump.jpg
    Dab Pump.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Tecnocontrol TC100.jpg
    Tecnocontrol TC100.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
So you are fittng a gas boiler to a solid fuel system,with greatest respect Tony,
think you should stop what you are trying to do and get someone in who knows what thet are doing
You are in the deep end without your arm bands on !

ok Puddle,
i just wanted some advice as the plumber has finished with all the plumbing work and i just wanted to connect up the electric side of things not to worry.

once again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli F30B Combi Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back