Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli F30 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnieb

Got a problem with a Ferroli Falcon F30

the boiler works perfect in hot water, but when you switch the crappy little time clock on the front of the boiler to the 1 to call for Central Heating, the boiler clicks to attempt firing sequence, but nothing happens and the central heating 'Standby' light' comes on (red light). For Clarification, the boiler has no external controls and the homeowner says that he does not think the pump is running when the attempts of firing is taking place.

i am gas safe registered and I shall not get out to this boiler until tomorrow. I'm just looking for a few pointers. Could it be as simple as a failing pump? Apparently, all is fine with hot water.

regards
john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli F30 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock