Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss favourite radio station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what is your favourite radio station?? mine is probably radio 1 or capital fm probably because I'm young.

Mostly Radio2. Occasionally BBC Ulster, and sometimes RTE2 if I'm south of the border......

LBC 97.3 in the morning then Heart or Magic.
At home then it's either Vintage TV or an Argentinian blues station on my interweb radio.

Lots if these radios are nonstop adverts for no win no fee carp. I likes me radio two!

Lots if these radios are nonstop adverts for no win no fee carp. I likes me radio two!

Except for Steve Wright and his toadying lickspittles.

Gets his guests on, gives them barely any interview time and asks long rambling self indulgent questions. Dim Tim and the old woman both get on my **** and as for the earth mother janey lee grace, she just makes my teeth itch.

used to love Steve Wright in the afternoon with Mr angry and his mates.
OMG I m getting old

I like the drive home thing talking about food! About 6 ish? You see I work a long day to earn my crust . Unlike some part timers ?

New van automatically plays my phone iTunes library now tho!

Radio 2 for the drive to work and Magic for the way home, used to listen to radio 1 but find it's too much talking bum now!

Pet hate is when someone turns radio MDMA on, my head just goes out the window along with the radio!

Another Gold listener here, but have to listen via internet since DAB is no longer available here.
Maybe Gold will be a thing of the past (No Pun intended) after tomorrow.
I also listen to Absolute Radio 60's

If I can get signal it's absolute radio, or classic rock if custard has a dab and goes out for the day. Radio 2 if not although I can't stand Chris Evans or these fully grown "intellectuals" that insist on having code names when calling in traffic jams!!!

but 5:15 every Friday guaranteed radio 2 is on

i do like radio 4 though the news quiz and the now show are good also I do like to keep up with the archers.

My radio misses the Chris moyles show but more for the cheesy song then anything! I used to make a point of being in the van and on the road before it started. Mark and lard used to entertain me with a get back to work and bigidy bong. Oh and Scott mills before ofcom stuck their unwanted opinions in on flirt divert and angry pizza guy!

gazebo gazzzz zee bo gazebo

My radio misses the Chris moyles show but more for the cheesy song then anything! I used to make a point of being in the van and on the road before it started. Mark and lard used to entertain me with a get back to work and bigidy bong. Oh and Scott mills before ofcom stuck their unwanted opinions in on flirt divert and angry pizza guy!

gazebo gazzzz zee bo gazebo

London village .

I swap it about through the day between radio 2 and 4 and radio scotland and sometimes real radio or forth or clyde 2. Chris evans gets on my **** as does Steve wright who is well past his sell by date (he's been doing the same stuff for 30 years). Strange how you change as you get older.

Radio 2 in small doses...and local radio Time fm 107.5 on Sunday afternoon Eric Hall the jewish celebrity promoter hosts a show playing some old tunes from stars of yesteryear....great listening if you are decorating/painting as it takes your mind of it..lol regards Turnpin:21:

It's got to be a bit of kiss especially at 11 when kisstory is on at 11am.

Depends on time . Galaxy first thing. Chris Evens talks too much. Nobody listens to Radio One anymore do they?. Then Absolulte. Not heard a bad record on there. Then Steve Davis ,then drive time, then radio Sheffield.

Radio 2 was good easy listening for some of it & I really should get back in the habit of tuning into it. More adult than a lot of others. Think the presenters voice can mean a lot to whether you like listening or not.
Over here we have a local station 105fm which you can get on the Internet. Jerry Lang is a great presenter & does a lot of the 60s music. Some of the rest are hard work.

Smooth Radio for when im trying not to get wound up in traffic along with radio 2 and 4. Or one of the 25 million pirate stations in the midlands for a bit of drum and bass when im feeling lively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to favourite radio station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm in middle of my bathroom renovation and about to connect up the shower valve. Thus far I've run all copper but would you recommend I...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wondered if i could get some expert advice regarding a ground floor flat I have purchased and about to move into. The building is circa...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock