Discuss FAO Dan email from name in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
@Dan The emails that get sent to members still say from UKPlumbersForums.co.uk

Reply to FAO Dan email from name in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock