Search the forum,

Discuss fan pressure at venturi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello,

Went to Vokera 25he. Pump starts, fan runs, no ignition. Cleaned Ventures still no ignition. Put FGA on venturi. Reading looks low.

Anyone got an idea of what it should be?

Thinking lazy fan.

Thank you.

Duncan.

Ment to add tubes clear and no splits.

Replace Venturi first! U may imagine its clean but some times it's not quite right. Take plus tube off aps and blow down it, if you get ignition it's the Venturi, if it makes no difference short the terminals on aps (careful it's 240v) during ignition with a bit of flex!

think the normal pressure will only be around 2mb, thought blowing down tube could damage aps?

2mb. the readings were lower than that. I have cleaned loads out with wire wool and always worked, but you know what it is like. Also hugely cheaper than a new fan. Been quoted £106 + vat for one.

What are others paying?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fan pressure at venturi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock