Discuss Fake Plumbers posing in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

What?!! I always find stilsons are perfect for chrome!! Such a smooth surface nothing digs in and grips chrome plating quite like a stilson!! Pass the plasters! Btw anybody got tweezers?!!
[automerge]1585264655[/automerge]
Stupid extra characters
Good job the blow torch ain’t lit! 🤣🤣

If she can do quality work with those tools and with the customer insisting she work around the furniture, she must be very skilled indeed.

What?!! I always find stilsons are perfect for chrome!! Such a smooth surface nothing digs in and grips chrome plating quite like a stilson!! Pass the plasters! Btw anybody got tweezers?!!
[automerge]1585264655[/automerge]

Good job the blow torch ain’t lit! 🤣🤣

You mean the Fisher Price "My First Blowtorch" ?

If she can do quality work with those tools and with the customer insisting she work around the furniture, she must be very skilled indeed.

There is a play button but no video.. Looks like we will never learn the secret of fitting a trv using wire cutters.

Reply to Fake Plumbers posing in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I see there are various previous threads on this and other sites which discuss Hep2o fittings, I use these fittings and have not had any issues...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock