Discuss Fake Plumbers posing in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Excuse my ignorance.
I'm assuming a condensing boiler would still have some method for knowing whether the gas is alight or not. How does it do it if not with a thermocouple? Something more complex, I assume?

Stupid extra characters

Attachments

• oh dear.JPG
    oh dear.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
I've seen embelishments on plumber's websites and advertisements the usual is "our team of expert engineers" "with over 100 years of experience"
This guy takes it one step further with a "leadership team" consisting of head of commercial sales, business development manager, head of logistics and quality management systems all of these remarkable and certainly 100% real individuals could also do well on a Colgate advertisement.
Mind you the website team was not very thorough on this leaving the photos of those key team members labeled as " man-team-member-smiling-portrait-grey-background.jpg "

Reply to Fake Plumbers posing in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I see there are various previous threads on this and other sites which discuss Hep2o fittings, I use these fittings and have not had any issues...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock