Discuss Fair price for replacing shower tray and surround? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
Have had a quote to rip out existing tiling (due to water ingress), replace the shower tray and replace tiles with plastic wall panels.
This is a small ensuite, approx size 70cm x 80cm x 170cm high.
Quote is 2k and a week to do. Does this seem about right for the job?

labour Only?
Labour and materials?
Labour and materials and screen, tray, enclosure, boards?
Who is removing waste?

All depends upon the quality.

I can get you a tray and quadrant for £199 or the quadrant alone can be 2k.

You have to compare like for like quotes.

Not the tray, that’s extra!, 2k for enclosure once you go 10mm minimalist it’s easy to spend spend - I’m not saying it’s worth it, just you can spend it!

Not the tray, that’s extra!, 2k for enclosure once you go 10mm minimalist it’s easy to spend spend - I’m not saying it’s worth it, just you can spend it!
Ben, I don`t see mention of enclosure, tiles off and horrid plastic wall panels is all I see.

Reply to Fair price for replacing shower tray and surround? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
I have bought a replacement 1200 shower door & 1200 x 900 tray, ready for a refurb starting soon. The current door & tray is in a recess, which...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have have purchased 3 Mermaid wall panels to replace the tiles in our shower. These panels are 3mm in thickness. After removing the existing...
Replies
Views
I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock