Discuss F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't even mess around, i have a notorious bad temper and short fuse. there would be a petrol can with a ribbon on it left on the door step day 1 petrol through the letter box day 2. and a matches day 3 if you don't get the picture on day 4 3 rather large Russians will be drilling the door lock and entering for a friendly chat ( they speak very little English and aren't all that friendly).

Mess with my livelihood? try to ruin my reputation to extort money from me..... i'll chop of the very fingers you used to type that review up with a set of bolt croppers you thieving chancing scum bags

Just had a look at your yell profile, you can see the other guy the cust has reviewed that went to the boiler after you. Have you thought about ringing him to get him to back up your story? He may verify they had stripped the boiler before he got there.

did he get paid?.

Ok I've been on to yell I think it's all sorted out next step I'm getting a legal letter sent out today and going for costs.

Well many many thanks everyone they have removed the bad review and I'm 5 stars !!! And I've had 12 calls from there today !! Thanks you all again

Yell have deleted the bad review !!! How do I get the TROLL parts of the review removed ?? Cheers guys

I would be contacting them and threatening to sue for defamation of character and lost business through their inaccurate review.

Yes totaly agree with this.... this has gone far enough now.I know it will cost but a solicitors letter is needed here. ASAP

I read every page of this thread and I am outraged by what this customer has done to get a pitty compensation, sick sick sick!!!

Anyway I've just done good review on yell.com for you from my mum's facebook account. haha

GL mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock