Discuss F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only good ones !! I've never had this before all you try and do is good work then I get this !!

If I get to many in a short time it looks dodgy I've just been told

thank you guys so much !!! Any others would be great but spaced out thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a look at your yell profile, you can see the other guy the cust has reviewed that went to the boiler after you. Have you thought about ringing him to get him to back up your story? He may verify they had stripped the boiler before he got there.

Just had a look at your yell profile, you can see the other guy the cust has reviewed that went to the boiler after you. Have you thought about ringing him to get him to back up your story? He may verify they had stripped the boiler before he got there.

I called him about an hour ago it turns out that I used to work with him !! Half hour on the phone. He didn't strip the boiler !! It was like that when he got there some people errrr. He thinks that they striped it and was trying to blame us !!! So angry

Last edited by a moderator:
I called led him about an hour ago it turns out that I used to work with him !! Half hour on the phone. He didn't strip the boiler !! It was like that when he got there some people errrr. He thinks that they striped it and was trying to blame us !!! So angry

Unbelievable!

He's quite old and doesn't want to get involved i think it's going to be sorted tomorrow many thanks for the reviews any more would be great but spaced out please any thing I can do for you guys I will

just left a review matey hope you get it sorted. if it was me i would have put his windows through by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back