Discuss Expansion vessel on a flexi - illegal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ric2013

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Saw a photo a customer showed me of what seemed to be a flexi installed on an expansion vessel serving a small electric water heater by someone he found who was cheaper than me. I say 'seemed to be' because I'm not sure from the angle of the photo whether the flexi was attached to the vessel or elsewhere, possibly to the heater itself.

Can people with Level 3 or G3 registration please confirm whether flexis anywhere between a source of heat and the expansion vessel are absolutely wrong? Thank you.

Reply to Expansion vessel on a flexi - illegal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to replace an Ideal Classic FF350 in a 4 bed detached house, 1 main bathroom with a bath and electric shower, also en-suite...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Evening all, At risk of blabbing on i'll try keep this short. I recently replaced an old vented hot water system with a unvented system We went...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock