Search the forum,

Discuss Evohome multiple HR92 in single zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I want to set multiple HR92 on a single zone on my Evohome system but the documation leaves a lot to be desired so I would appreciate some help.

This is especially true as the information I have found relating to multiroom says that the Heating type should be set to "zone valve" rather than "radiator valve" and I do not know why this would be the case as they are HR92 for the radiator.

In particular could anyone please let me know the settings for the follwoing cases so I can ensure that the ones on mine are correct.

1. If I want several HR92s bound in one zone and controlled by one of the HR92s temperature
Parameters-> Single/ Multiroom = ?? [Single?]
Heating Type = ??
Temperature Sensor = ??

2. If I want several HR92s bound in one zone and each one to use its own temperature reading (I think this is multi room)
Parameters-> Single/ Multiroom = ?? [Multiroom?]
Heating Type = ??
Temperature Sensor = ??

3. If I want one HR92 in its own zone
Parameters-> Single/ Multiroom = ?? [Single?}
Heating Type = ??
Temperature Sensor = ??

Thanks
Colin

Reply to Evohome multiple HR92 in single zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock