Search the forum,

Discuss Evo smart heating help BT39 northern ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone able to provide some help with evo smart heating system?
Just moved house on Wednesday and 2 errors showing ….one the utility actuator needs reset and the other is a cons fault hot water valve actuator.
what does this mean and how do I fix it? Please

Reply to Evo smart heating help BT39 northern ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 38cxi the heating works but no hot water i have changed the internal parts on the diverter valve installed a new heat exchanger and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to identify components in my central heating setup as a precursor to installing a smart thermostat and TRVs (looking at Tado...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just moved house on Wednesday. It has an eco smart heating system. 2 errors have flagged up…one the utility activator. And the other as per...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock