Search the forum,

Discuss EU Vacuum Cleaner Legislation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Am I the only one who thinks this is f****** bonkers?? So instead of us being able to buy 2100W vacuum cleaners we can now only buy 1400W vacuum cleaners. This will of course save electricity the world round except cleaning with them will now take 50% longer. The result? Oh yes, the same power usage but more time wasted..

Isn't being in the EU great :) Thanks god we have geniuses like this ruling over us.

Like 6litre toilet syphons that you need to flush twice to remove king kongs finger

It's madness. How much electric does it consume to Hoover a room?

What power are Henry's? I might have to get another before it comes in.

Glad it's not just me that has that issue!

It gets worse! They want everyone to cut back on red meat and dairy consumption to help reduce greenhouse gasses!

Hair dryers, toasters, power washers, kettles! All being reviewed.

[video=youtube;WzqSuHy8G-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzqSuHy8G-o[/video]

Numatics are all over 1400W I think. This has real implications for anyone using a wetvac to clear water from pipework etc. A 900W wet vac will be crap! I am going to stick 2 fingers up to the EU when I get my next ones and import them!

It's madness. How much electric does it consume to Hoover a room?

What power are Henry's? I might have to get another before it comes in.

The thing with the vacs came in today but sellers are still allowed to sell their stock, according to the news yesterday sales have increased by 50%.

Numatics are all over 1400W I think. This has real implications for anyone using a wetvac to clear water from pipework etc. A 900W wet vac will be crap! I am going to stick 2 fingers up to the EU when I get my next ones and import them!

This is seriously gonna affect me, I use mine 4-5 times a day and a 900W vac isn`t gonna do it.

Current one is 2yrs old and customers don`t complain cos there are ways of keeping them clean.

I'm sure there will be a loophole somewhere, a 'dust extractor' or some such, bolt a couple of wheels on, reduce hose down and off you go.

its the same retarded logic with this crap about pumps needing to be smart jobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU Vacuum Cleaner Legislation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock