Discuss Engineer Service Booklet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone help find a copy of Worcester's engineer service booklet please?, it has a part number 6 720 612 361. It has further fault finding info than the installation & service instructions. Please pm me with any offers.
Thanks

I seem mto remember seeing something on a cd from worcs, it was on one of their parts cd,s will let you know if I find it.

The service manual I have has a no TTNODQP NO202/2 whatever that means. What were you looking for.

The service manual I have has a no TTNODQP NO202/2 whatever that means. What were you looking for.
It is for a worcester Greenstar CDi; further fault finding for error code F0. I would really appreciate you sending it to me please.

You can get a couple of training cd's free from worcester if these are any help to you,just go to their website and look under training

I got this off their site and saved it as PDF to phone, nice how they omit it from the normal instructions eh?!

I found it on their main site in download section. Might be easier to get address of real pc then type into phone

they do a pcb credit card size for fault finding on all the greenstar models

there is a pcb that plugs into the main connection on the pcb for testing everything on the boiler, resistance, continuity etc . without it it is a right nightmare trying to get standard multimeter leads into

Here it is:
pcb-test-card.jpg

Thats the one Alex .to be honest i got one about 3 months ago and still havnt used it yet

Apparently they give them out on their training course. I want one too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Engineer Service Booklet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please explain why my 12 month old WB Greenstar 28CDi Compact ErP Combi with fascia mounted Comfort ll room stat continually stalls...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock