Discuss Engineer bookings, there's got to be an easier way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondered if anyone uses any software for booking in customer appointments. I currently have 6 diaries, one for each engineer and it's really annoying looking through them all every time we make a booking.

then every night we text them there jobs for the following day.

i was thinking of an electronic system that sends the jobs straight or their I phone or something?

just looking for a better way of doing it really.

i know there are apps available but would like to know if anyone uses a good one that works?

Hello there, I used to have the app gas engineer, this app is the best I've seen so far. You can from the office all jobs you would like , you as an engineer you can literally see who was last there what was done , recommendations you can see in case the engineer left one. After completing the job you sit for 3min in the car and type your completion of the job and send it straight back to the office they will have it in seconds

Have a look at the forum sponsors

I use google calendar , 4 engineers each with different colours , got it synced with my iPad

gas engineers soft ware works for me you can put it on they engineers phone or pad as well

I've just started using gas engineers software and think it's brilliant. I like the way quotes and invoices look and how easy it is to use.

I just set it up and sent a job off.

It seems pretty good.

Only down side is it would be really annoying to type in job sheets on a phone so I would have to get I pads for them.

Do you get the engineers to send all the Job sheets to one main iPad in the office or do they send direct to the customers email and does it work with no internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Engineer bookings, there's got to be an easier way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what might be causing this situation please? We have replaced the EV and non-return valve but still happens. Normal static pressure...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock