Discuss Energy Saving Trust Scotland free Loans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Hi everyone i had a customer phone me today asking if i am a member of the EST and able to fit a boiler for them with the money from the government something about they got a free loan to fit a heating system can anyone tell me about this.

Steven

Google [DLMURL="http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/scotland/Take-action/Grants-and-offers/Home-renewables-loan-scheme"]Home Renewables Loan - Renewable Heat & Electricity Grants Scotland[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Energy Saving Trust Scotland free Loans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock