Discuss Electric to Mixer Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I like Hager products, e.g.:

but you should really get an electrician to check the installation, particularly the sizing of the cable and the earthing and bonding.
OK thanks I will.

My issue was I already had a switch on outsdie wall so would like keep that rather than a pull down cord if that was possible, anyone know?

Can I also ask about the set up? I have a combi boiler with only cold water supply to my electric shower. As I'd like a more powerful shower, can a pump be fitted and/or am I better fitting a mixer? What's my options? Any advice?

Reply to Electric to Mixer Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back