Discuss electric shower problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod the electric and fit a nice thermostatic mixer off of the combi hot and cold.

Do you have to be qualified to put in a mixer shower ?? :29:

All I am saying to you is check you are insured to undertake electrical work however small you think it may be. By the way I have got a life.

Tbf bud a large part of that life seems to be winding people up.

Who in their right mind would pass up a job as simple as wiring a shower? If you get there and the cable/isolation/fuse looks dodgy then you walk away. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to electric shower problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Been getting large amounts of sediment coming through the electric shower. Had two plumbers look at the job who are unsure of how the sediment...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am a DIYer and need to take off and reinstall my Aqualisa Aquastream to remove the tiles before...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock