Discuss electric shower problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have to take in how the cable is ran, is it ran in a void is the void insulated etc etc etc. That's why I use a sparky, I'll concentrate on the stuff I'm good at and the same for him.
That's why I have 2 sparks on my installs. They not only know what they're doing, they hand the customer a electrical works safety certificate upon completion.

Yep, cos I rareley have to ask questions on this form just answer them for the likes of you (on my 3rd single malt, so feeling warm inside) :chillpill:
i knew it.....you know everythink...you are the messiah of the plumbing world

That's why I have 2 sparks on my installs. They not only know what they're doing, they hand the customer a electrical works safety certificate upon completion.

I have 2 I use as well, both top lads and know their stuff inside out. One less worry for me.

Right......kisssy, kissy guys, or Judge Dredd's coming out and if he has to leave his cans of Magners to dish out nasties, then he'll not be too chuffed.

Open forums and swallying just don't mix. You have been warned.

I am the Law.

Lets get things into perspective here guys - shower manufacturers replace electric showers all the time, no part P and no proving of the circuit. Its like swapping a toaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to electric shower problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Been getting large amounts of sediment coming through the electric shower. Had two plumbers look at the job who are unsure of how the sediment...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am a DIYer and need to take off and reinstall my Aqualisa Aquastream to remove the tiles before...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock