Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Electric radiator next to basin? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Been asked to put new childrens basins in a private nursery. This is what I am faced with in the disabled loo.
Apparently installed by qualified electrical firm who are saying the zoning regs dont apply to basins........Someone has installed a shelf above it now to "keep the water out"...
Common sense tells me this cannot be right. Am I being paranoid?
20210904_163318.jpg

What does the manufacturers instructions say about distances ?

@Murdoch what are the regulations behind this install?
The shelf over the radiator will have affected it's output as well, although that might be a problem.

Sorry mate just seen this as I’m a bit busy😀

It’s true that BS7671 regs zones don’t cover basins but then the MI’s need to be consulted.

I certainly wouldn’t have fitted it that close to the basin

Sorry mate just seen this as I’m a bit busy😀

It’s true that BS7671 regs zones don’t cover basins but then the MI’s need to be consulted.

I certainly wouldn’t have fitted it that close to the basin
That's ok mate, I imagine your busy 👍. Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know.

Reply to Electric radiator next to basin? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock