Discuss Electric boiler / combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NonoLondon

Hi,
Ive just bought a flat and unfortunately I hadn't checked/requested a gase safe certificate, and it turns out that the boiler isn't at the standards. Moreover the boiler has just broken and I'm let to believe by BG that they won't replace it because they can't make the air vent up to the standards (too long pipe I believe is the reason).
Anyway, I currently have a broken gas oiler and a cylinder, which I was thinking to replace by an electric combi boiler. There are unfortunately only a few manufacturer of those and even less reviews about those.
psi I was wondering if anybody have had experiences with these?
my ideal choice so far was elnur, as they are compact but was worried that they may not be enough for a 2 bedrooms/2bathroom flat.
so far I've identified the following manufacturers:

Elnur

Thermaflow

The Electric Heating Company

Heatrae Sadia

Trianco

Please let me know if any preferred one....

I used to leave in a flat with something similar to the thermaflow and it was working fine but looks like a complete mess, I would rather avoid something this messy and big unless necessary.

Thank you for any ideas/experience shared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric boiler / combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock