Discuss Eco Tec Plus 418 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julessummer2011

please can any one offer any advice we have had fitted a eco tec plus 418 boiler,the boiler was fitted by swale, and i do not believe it is any thing to do with the instalation, but since the boiler was fitted when it starts up, it makes this really loud whistiling noise, i believe possibly when the warm air hits the cold air, it only seems to do it if the temp outside is low. my neighbours have started to complain about the noise, we have turned the temp down but still continues to do it. This is causing much distress and would be greatful for for any advice. The boiler is under warrenty as only been installed since dec 09. we had this problem from the start but assumed it was because the boiler was new but this winter still the same.
any ideas welcome.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Eco Tec Plus 418 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock