ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Bloody hell , what I would give for a bag of that , you cannot buy it anywhere . I am doing up my new house and am probably about 1/2 a bag short to finish the full house , gutted I cant finish it , mind you I have more than enough other stuff to do so will wait till its back to
Ā£ 6.00 a bag .
[automerge]1587201965[/automerge]
Bloody hell , what I would give for a bag of that , you cannot buy it anywhere . I am doing up my new house and am probably about 1/2 a bag short to finish the full house , gutted I cant finish it , mind you I have more than enough other stuff to do so will wait till its back to
Ā£ 6.00 a bag .

@centralheatking , what are you disagreeing about ?
[automerge]1587237671[/automerge]
Ā£ 6.00 a bag .

@centralheatking , I originally thought this was a mistake , obviously not , what are you disagreeing about ???

Last edited:
Ā£ 6.00 a bag .

[automerge]1587237671[/automerge]

@centralheatking , I originally thought this was a mistake , obviously not , what are you disagreeing about ???
Nothing mate it must of been a case of fat finger sorry. Chking

What is it, outlets not being open or is there an actual shortage of plaster?

Shortage not many places are open and manufacturers arnt making much due to lockdown

Reply to ....... Ebay Plaster ....... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I have 2 zones - one for bedrooms upstairs and another for the living areas downstairs. Now the plastering has been finished and I am costing the combi...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently knocked through from our kitchen to a new extension to create an opening. Various things have been moved from the wall that was knocked through, including...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now Ā£205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you can get 20% off when you buy a new analyser. The thing is, kanes prices are 20% higher than all other places that sells them so ac5ually no deal at...
Replies
Views
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone have a rough idea of how much it would cost compared to plastic? Part of me wants to say double but it could be more when factioring labourt and...
Replies
Views
J
I canā€™t work out how to connect this pipe back to the pipe on the wall. Every time I try water leaks down the back wall. Help appreciated. Thanks (images below). https://www.dropbox.com/s/codq3hviw5unrnv/89449072-9E1A-4B62-8A50-1EEF098CC2E4.jpeg?dl=0...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock