Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss EA fault code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

royston

Hi guys, got a Worcester Bosch gree star 30cdi to look at tomorrow throwing up EA code red flashing light. Any heads up what to check. Is condensate related to that one ?

Thanks.

EA is no flame detected royston ... could be a lot of reasons from no gas to blocked flue or as you've mentioned a blocked condensate....

Go to W/B web site, literature Greenstar models & order yourself an Engineers book. there's 2, old & new models. They'll give you loads of info. Think you can also download it.

Check the flue mate. Has one with a high level plume that had come apart and was giving EA fault code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EA fault code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock